Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

In His Time

      I've heard several times recently about God's timing and how it's perfect.  In my dad's sermon last week he said "God's time is appropriate."  This morning during the testimony time at church two different guys shared about God's timing being perfect in their jobs.

    I know this is true, and honestly have seen it in my own life over and over again.  Sometimes I need a reminder, though.

    This past week has been a rough one emotionally for me.  There's not a specific reason - I think it has to do with the fact that my summer job ended so I have a lot more free time than I did, which lends itself to more time to simply think.  That being said,  anyone want to offer a bit of encouragement and share their story of how God's timing was perfect in their life?  Please leave a comment!

-MNM

No comments:

Post a Comment