This song. The story of my life has definitely not gone as I've planned it so far. This song speaks the hope I hold on to.
The Glorious Unfolding
Lay your head down tonightTake a rest from the fightDon’t try to figure it outJust listen to what I’m whispering to your heart‘Cause I know this is notAnything like you thoughtThe story of your life was gonna beAnd it feels like the end has started closing in on youBut it’s just not trueThere’s so much of the story that’s still yet to unfoldAnd this is going to be a glorious unfoldingJust you wait and see and you will be amazedYou’ve just got to believe the story is so far from overSo hold on to every promise God has made to usAnd watch this glorious unfoldingGod’s plan from the startFor this world and your heartHas been to show His glory and His graceForever revealing the depth and the beauty ofHis unfailing LoveAnd the story has only begunAnd this is going to be a glorious unfoldingJust you wait and see and you will be amazedWe’ve just got to believe the story is so far from overSo hold on to every promise God has made to usAnd watch this glorious unfoldingWe were made to run through fields of foreverSinging songs to our Savior and KingSo let us remember this life we’re livingIs just the beginning of the beginningOf this glorious unfoldingWe will watch and see and we will be amazedIf we just keep on believing the story is so far from overAnd hold on to every promise God has made to usWe’ll see the glorious unfoldingJust watch and see (unfolding)This is just the beginning of the beginning (unfolding)
-MNM
2 comments:
SCC is taking over AP's job of writing songs to match our lives. Good grief, this is good!
IKR? The first time I heard it I was in tears. And pretty much every time since. I feel like SCC is commonly overlooked/taken for granted, simply because he's been around so long, but I've been a fan for a long time.
Post a Comment